PSYCH-K Pro Workshop
Over the years, PSYCH-K Originator Rob Williams and some of the more experienced Instructors have discovered or devised a variety of protocols — building on the fundamental balance processes — that have never been taught in any Workshop. There simply isn’t time in a Basic or Advanced workshop, given everything else that is packed into those days, to teach these useful but lesser known processes. We have bundled these ‘extras’ into PSYCH-K Pro. We have also included marketing tips to increase referrals of clients into your practice. The Course is intended for those who wish to refine and enhance their skills, and become exquisite, expert facilitators of PSYCH-K. It’s also a virtual “must” for those who are practicing PSYCH-K as a profession, that is, charging a fee for facilitation.
You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in PSYCH-K Pro, although if you have attended the Advanced, or wish to, you can still benefit from what we have to share in this Course.
You will learn how to:
- Conduct effective and dynamic private sessions from start to finish
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in pain, a dis-ease, or addiction
- Transform allergies
- Balance to transform traumas or other painful life experiences
- Address phobias, depression, anxiety
- Enhance sports performance and fitness
- Personally benefit from balances you facilitate with others
- Gather messages and meaning from emotions
- Use 10 creative strategies for finding belief statements that pack a punch
- Effectively work with children
- Facilitate an effective session by telephone (for those who have taken the Advanced Workshop)
- Deal with exceptions and conundra (confusion), debug muscle testing dilemmas
- Market PSYCH-K and increase client referrals into your practice
In many cases you will see a demonstration, then find a partner with whom to practice and integrate your new skills. Overall, this is an opportunity to significantly sharpen your skill set and deepen your knowledge of and confidence with PSYCH-K. Prerequisite is successful completion of a Basic Workshop, or Basic and Advanced Workshops.
Note that we used to call this the Professionals’ Course, but too many people assumed it was only for professional people. We hope this new name makes it clear that the Course is open to a wide range of people. Meanwhile, from time to time you may still see references to this earlier name.