PSYCH-K Basic Melbourne November 2017
9:30 AM till 6 PM Monday and Tuesday.
(We usually finish earlier. The 6 PM finish just gives us some extra time if we need it.)
In the space of a 2-Day experiential workshop, Certified PSYCH-K Instructor Ian Spicer from Australia will teach you how to tap into your inner wisdom in order to quickly and easily change long-held sabotaging beliefs. This course will teach you everything you need to know to help yourself, your family, or your friends make significant changes in their lives.
What you will learn
- The basic science behind the PSYCH-K process
- The key characteristics of the conscious, subconscious, and super-conscious mind
- The muscle testing procedure (kinesiology) to communicate with the subconscious
- Powerful sensory-based tools to clarify your beliefs and goals, and to accelerate change
- Processes to identify and change negative and self-sabotaging beliefs into positive, life-enhancing beliefs at the subconscious level
- Ways to create your own personalized belief statements to meet your life challenges
- An expanded idea of what you can change, heal, and create in your life through your own innate wisdom
- 75 Belief statements in the area of personal power, self-esteem, relationships, prosperity, spirituality, health, and grief from loss.
- Belief statements related to Robert William’s innovative view of Nature’s Consultancy
- Process to release and transform stress and trauma
- How to apply PSYCH-K in Your Life, Principals for Change and More!
|Event Date||November 6, 2017 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||November 7, 2017 6:00 pm|
|Location||Christ Church Community Center, St Kilda|